10 Amazing Ways To Use Grapes For Skin & DIY Grape Face Pack Recipes That You Must Try
If the summer sun and heat has rid your skin of all its essential nutrients, then grapes should be your new best friend. As much as we love eating them, their benefits for your skin are even better. We bring to you, the power of fruit healing!
10 Different Ways To Use Grapes For Gorgeous Skin & Face:
1. Heals sunburns
- Powerful antioxidants present in grapes gives protection against the harsh rays of the sun and heals sunburns as well.
- All you need are a few mashed grapes which you need to apply to the affected area and in half an hour, you’ll get relied from your sunburnt skin.
Grapes for face contain Vitamin C and anti-oxidants which help in reversing the ageing process. It tones your skin as well. Say good bye to chemical anti-aging creams forever!
How To Use:
- To look younger today, take the pulp of about 20 seedless grapes and apply to your face.
- Gently massage it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water. Repeated use will garner you amazing results.
3. Lightens blemishes and scars
This grape face mask is full of vitamin C which helps repair skin and eventually heals your scars as well.
- You need a bunch of grapes, 1 tbsp. of salt and another tbsp. of alum, mixed together.
- Place this mixture in a foil and bake for 15 minutes to get the grape juice out.
- Once it cools down, apply this lovely juice on your face and leave it there for half an hour.
- You may then proceed to rinse your face with warm water.
- Repeat this procedure regularly to let go of that reminder of a bad memory.
4. Evens out skin tone
All you need to get rid of that ridiculously stubborn tan is a glassful of fresh grape juice. The presence of polyphenols in grapes evens out your skin texture, giving you a natural glow.
How To Use:
- Apply fresh grape juice to your skin and let it dry for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with cold water and a gentle face wash and apply Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream which will help you keep your skin moisturised.
5. Soft, smooth skin
Say goodbye to store bought creams and exfoliators, and say hello to grape seed oil. Rich in vitamin E, this oil made from the best grapes keeps your skin supple and baby soft.
- All you need to do is gently scrub your skin with it and keep it on for half an hour.
- Wash off with water and notice smoother skin from first use itself.
6. Naturally fairer skin
- For people who want their naturally glowing skin back, this grapes for skin whitening face pack is super helpful.
- Mash a couple of black grapes and in that pulp, mix 1 tbsp. of multani mitti and 1 tbsp. of rose water.
- Mix it well and apply to your face. In 15 minutes or as soon as it starts drying up, wash it off with lukewarm water.
7. No more oily skin
A grape face wash will not only remove all impurities from your skin, but also keep it moisturised enough for you, the whole day.
- Take 1 tbsp. each, of lemon juice, grape juice and mint juice and mix it well.
- Lather on your face and leave for 15 minutes or until it dries.
- Wash this off with cold water.
- For an extra layer of protection, spray your face with rose water.
8. Get rid of dark circles
Feeling like a raccoon these days?
- Applying some grape seed oil on your eyebags before sleeping every night.
- This will help you a) sleep better b) remove those dark circles from under your eyes.
Also, check out 5 effective home remedies to get rid of dark circles here at our blog.
9. Removes black heads
Get your hands on some grape pulp and apply to your blackheads for 15-20 minutes every day. Removing your blackheads was never this easy!
10. Goodbye Acne
This grape face pack for acne will provide you with a healthy glow.
- You need equal parts sugarcane and chamomile juice to which you need to add about 8-10 mashed grapes.
- Apply on your face for all of 15 minutes, after which your skin should feel much cleaner and refreshed.
- Repeat it once a week for healthier skin in no time!